Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A thing of beauty.

I've been looking for an avatar to represent myself on the web, and I have been a bit disappointed with what is available. There are several sites that allow you to create your own avatar but there are almost NO fat avatars available. I'm fat, and I'm not ashamed of being fat, and I don't want an avatar that portrays me as a sex goddess in my 20s.
Eventually I found the South Park Studio site which allowed me to make a librarian avatar with which I am quite happy. What do you guys think? Does it remind you of me?

4 comments:

eyesee said...

Ok, ok, I've now officially been inspired. I want an avatar on my blog, so i'd beter get searching.

Blue Dahlia said...

I like your avatar, she looks fun...but she's missing the pearls!

Lutie said...

Dear Dahlia,
Are you suggesting I am some sort of stereotype?

Actually I loved your suggestion and have added the pearls. :)

The Cat in the Hat said...

Lutie I love your Librarian, and I expect you to look like her when i come visitin'.

Ruth