Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wow, another year?

Another year, another opportunity to blog everyday in June. This year I've decided to give it a go. Other than getting a year older what has changed? Well, for a start I now own an iPad and so can blog from bed. I can't tell you how much more likely this makes it that I will actually blog.

Ok well that sorts out the time element, but their is still the problem with coming up with something interesting to say everyday. That is just too much pressure! I said I would blog everyday, I can't be making promises about being interesting as well.

It is a cliche that on every birthday one looks around and judges where one finds oneself But I have to say I find myself once again really very content with my life. My 25 year old self would never believe it, but as I get older things might get harder physically, but emotionally there is no doubt that it is all getting easier.

Yep the Beatles were right, I have to say it's getting better, getting so much better all the time.

Don't worry though, these posts won't all be mindlessly and unrelentingly cheerful - I still have my moth-eaten old moggy Rowl to talk about.

Goodnight folks and I look forward to learning a lot more about you in June.

2 comments:

flexnib said...

Well we'll just have to keep prodding you so you stick with us this year :)

Happy birthday (again)!

Ghylene said...

Is it your birthday today? We shall celebrate at our tweet up - Happy birthday dear Lutie!! Happy birthday to you - wishing you a wonderful healthy year ahead.